Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to my lovely wife of 46 years!



Mary Lynn celebrates her Birthday today, and she's still not as old as I am!  I know that because she tells me that on each one of her Birthdays.
I've posted this picture before.  This is the birthday cake I made for her when we were in California and had been married for a little over a month.  It was her 21st Birthday!  I think I've made a cake for her on each of her Birthdays since, except for the one year when I was in Vietnam.






This year she requested a Cinnamon Streusel cake.  I looks pretty tasty to me! 
We plan on meeting the family at Graeters Ice Cream shop in St Matthews this afternoon to celebrate.

So, Happy Birthday to my Sweet Wife, and may you have many, many more beautiful cakes made for you!

1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

he made that first cake from scratch. What a baker. And the cake today is delicious, as have been all of them. Notice the ash tray on the table on my 21 birthday, back when he was a smoker. This pic is back before we knew what a fabulous family we were going to have.