Thursday, May 9, 2013

Our Team wins low Team title today and I rake in money

Our normal Thursday golf at Iroquois GC today.  Our team won low team today with a combined average of net 73, and we each received $8.  Yep, I'm rolling in dough.  Now, I know Jit won a little vacation package worth about $6400, but I figure only 800 more wins like today and I'll pull even with him.
I shot a 43 - 40 = 83.  I hit a lot of good tee shots, and decent fairway woods.  I think the biggest problem today was a few really bad shots got thrown in, and each one of those really cost me.  Looking back, 3 or 4 shots over again and my score could have been down in the 70's.
It was one of the best weather days we've had this year.  Temperature hovered around 70, light breeze.  Perfect golfing weather.  I've already let it be known that I won't be playing as much during the summer.  On those extra hot days I'm just not going to be out exerting myself.  I don't know how many days like that we'll have this year, but over 90 degrees is not something that I'm going to do this year.
This was round 13 for the year.

No comments: