Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The last day of April and my 12th round for the Year!

It was the best weather day for golf so far this year.  Great day, temps in the upper 70's, slight breeze, sun.  Wish my game was a nice as the day.  I shot a 42 - 43 = 85, net 75.  My 3 man team shot a net 75, 75, 85.  Needles to say, we didn't win low team or low man.  I think 65 won low man and somewhere around a net 72 average won low team.  We had about 20 people today, so it would have been a good day to win.  It would be about $15 each.
Still at a 10 handicap after my round last week.  Surely my 85 this week will raise my handicap 1 stroke.
I won't be playing this Thursday.  We're headed to Dawn at The Downs with Dub and Linda, then breakfast at Wagner's.  Then, we'll be headed to Chance School for their Derby Hat Parade!
Do you want my Derby Pick?  Hmmm.....I guess I'd better save that for another blog. This is called a teaser.

No comments: