Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Round 14 for the year.

OK, no picture today.  This will just be short and sweet.  I played at Shawnee today for the first time in almost 2 weeks.  I shot a 38 - 45 = 83.  Played a pretty good front nine, but doubled a couple of holes on the back.  Didn't play that bad, but didn't make any putts.  Managed to 3 putt on those double bogie's.  Having not played ion 2 weeks I felt pretty good about how I hit the ball   The putting wasn't that bad, but nothing seemed to fall. 
I'm trying to get over a bad cold.  That has my energy level very low.  I rode a cart at Shawnee GC today.  Usually I walk.  Even riding a cart, when I finished I was really tired.  It was pretty hot today, and I'm sure my body isn't used to this warm weather yet.  So, with trying to get over a cold and the heat, I'm not surprised I was bushed when I finished.  I won't get to play this Thursday, but I think I'm playing Saturday at Weissinger Hills GC.  I'll keep all my interested fans posted.

No comments: