Monday, July 30, 2012

Pittsburgh trip.....Post #2

The trip to Pittsburgh this weekend provided me with at least a half dozen posts for by blog.  I'll probably let a couple of them slip by without putting them up, but a few 'behind the scenes' posts I thought should be made public.
After arriving in Columbus, Jit drove the rental car the rest of the way, and in around Pittsburgh while we were there.  I sat 'shotgun', and Mary Lynn and Julie sat in the back.  It was a weekend for pictures.  I mean, snap a picture as often as you can and look through all the photos and you'll have some good ones out of the whole mess.  So, I decided to snap a picture of each car occupant from my vantage point.  Here are the results of my cooperative crew:



Jit, who doesn't like his picture taken anyway, was even a little less willing to pose while driving.










Then Mary Lynn, doing her best "Jillian" impersonation.  We were on our way to the wedding at this time.   As usual, she was cold and covered with a blanket.











Julie was the only one who cooperated.  Of course, she was cold, too, and had Jit's jacket on to cover with.  She looks like she's wearing a "Nehru" jacket from the 60's.

I guess each of us had our picture taken 100 times over the course of the 2 days.  I just thought I'd show you a few of the pictures you probably won't see anyplace else!  At least I'm sure they won't be in the wedding album.

This is a late addition.  The 'Peanut Gallery' (Comment Section) requested I should have MY picture on here, also.  So, here it is.  I can think of at least 2 more blog posts that will come from the trip.  Stay tuned.








1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

You took your own picture in the car. Why isn't it on here?