Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Sweet Jillian....Always the Joker!

Shakespeare said, "All the World's a Stage, and men and women merely players."     I believe Jillian thinks she is 'on' the stage at all times.  She is always joking and cutting up.  Here, as they got back from Girl Scout Camp on the bus, I took a picture of her and Erin through the bus window.   Erin can pose normally, but Jillian?  Noooooo!

You can get a picture of Erin, but it's hard to get one without Jillian doing something a little 'nutty'.  Here, she gives Erin the old fashioned 'Bunny Ears'.

Here, she puts on Kim's glasses and wears them around for awhile.  She's always in character, and always 'on'.  At the  Scout Camp she is in the group called the "Bumble Bee's".  And, of course, when I mention this she came around the table and bumped her back-end against me to 'sting' me!  She seems to always be thinking one step ahead of you to be able to pull off a joke.  Jillian, I've said it before, "You crack me up!"

1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

She's a silly billy for sure. What little dolls they both are.