Thursday, June 28, 2012

Well, at least my score was under the Temperature

I didn't play that bad today, just a couple of holes.  I had 2 bad holes on the front nine, but he rest of my round was pretty good.  I don't think I putted very good today.  It was one of those days when you stand over your putt and don't have a clue how hard to hit it.  I was leaving putts short and knocking them well past the hole.
I ended up shooting a 42 - 38 = 80 at Iroquois GC.  Another round where our team didn't play well enough to win any money.  I'me really in a bad rut.  My handicap is down and I'm not playing well enough to win any money, but playing well enough that my handicap is staying low.  I did hit a lot better tee shots today than I did Tuesday, so I was glad of that.
This would be my 32nd round of the year!

No comments: