Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Round 31 for FTY wasn't anything to brag about.

Compared to the rounds I've been playing, this was a poor round.  But a 41 - 41 82 isn't that bad at Shawnee GC.  I really didn't feel comfortable over the ball at all today.  I probably hit as bad off the tee today as I've hit in the past 6-8 weeks.  But there was no part of my game I could single out as being bad.  They were all just a little below par, which led to a little higher score.  My goal of no double bogeys ended on the first hole.  Then, to top it off, I doubled number 18 to finish.  During the round I hit a few bad tee shots, bad fairway shots, bad chips, and bad putts.  But, in between, I hit a lot of good shots and good putts.  I birdied the 15 hole sinking a 25 footer.  I just wasn't as consistent today as I have been, so I hope it comes back.  I'll find out Thursday.  This was round 31 for the year.

No comments: