Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shawnee GC on a Tuesday for a Change

We finally got out on a Tuesday at Shawnee GC again.  It's been a few weeks.  It seems like it's been bad weather every Tuesday for awhile.

I went out with the first group today.  We finished way ahead of the group behind us, and there were 4 groups in all.  So, I didn't wait around for everyone to finish, so I don't know how we did.  We played our usual Thursday game on Tuesday.  That's, Team golf with one low man total score.  The team I was on scored well, but were all low handicappers.  Our group shot a 72-72-74, and my 82.  I shot a 41 - 41 = 82.  I'm not sure what my handicap is on Tuesday, and the other guys didn't know theirs either.    But we think we did pretty good.  My 82 would probably net me around a 67-68, and think that would be the worst score in our group.

This was round 63 for the year.

No comments: