Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blast from the 30 years ago past....

I like to post something on a regular basis, that way my readers will continue to check out my blog.  Unlike some of my fellow bloggers who seem to post every month or so.



It took a long time to break Brian from the "I love UL" habit, but a week in his room with no dinner finally did it.













I taught Mark all I know about fishing.















I know Mark enjoyed the Scouts, but I think Kevin may have only stayed in the Scouts one year.  I think this is the only picture of both of them in their scout uniforms.












And I had to include this.  Probably the best action shot I ever took.  Kevin, with his perfect form, shooting over the other teams star player.  I'm sure the basket was good.  I'm not sure what age group this is, but you'll notice at the other end of the floor the special baskets that sit a little lower than normal.