Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Blast from the Past!

Unlike many of my fellow bloggers, I like to post at least 3-4 times a week.  Mary Lynn's mentioned on  occasion that she didn't have anything to write about.  I've always thought a good reporter can find a story anywhere,anytime.  So, today, as we approach the Cold Winter months, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures from the past to let you know just what might be ahead.


This was our deck in 1994 after a snowstorm.  I think the forecast for this coming winter calls for above normal snowfall and colder than normal temperatures.  Not looking forward to that at all.
















Same snowfall,  Me out front enjoying it.  I'm 18 years older now and I think I'd enjoy it even less if I have to do it again.

I just thought you'd enjoy seeing pictures of snow this deep.  This was the snowfall that shut the State down for a week. The snowfall that UPS told the State that if they couldn't do better than that, then UPS might have to relocate.

Just something to show what might be ahead this winter.

I'll continue adding "Blasts from the Past" as I need more to blog about.  I already have one other in mind.

2 comments:

Judith Bowman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judith Bowman said...

I saw the title of your post and thought I might see some pics from the '60s. But thanks for sharing the ice and snow reminders, Bad Bob. They're very 'cool.'