Sunday, January 2, 2011

Golf for the year 2010

I played 71 rounds of golf in 2010.  I thought I'd played less than I did in 2009, but looking back I played one more round this past year.  I think it's because I started playing on Thursdays regularly.  These are only rounds that I played my own ball.  I didn't count scrambles, or a lot of the rounds that I played with J. R. when we played against Harold Goad and Barry Rahn, in which we play a combination of alaternate shot and scramble from hole to hole.  So guessing, I'd say I played about 85 rounds of golf counting everything.
I met J. R. over at Crescent Hill GC late afternoon New Year's Eve after the UK/UL game.  We didn't get in but 3 holes before the rain stopped us and we walked in.  But, one item of note on that.....J. R. 6-putted his last hole of 2010! It wasn't a pretty site.

No comments: