Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday Golf at Shawnee GC


I played round 23 for the year today. I played a good front nine, and other than holes 11 and 12, played a pretty decent back nine. I had a double bogey on 11 and 12. I shot a 38 - 43 = 81. I holed out 6 or 8 12-15 foot putts today. I putted very good. I wish I could putt that good all the time. I felt good standing over a putt. I mention the other day how when I stand over a putt I don't have a clue how hard to hit it. It just kinda came back today. I hope it stays around awhile.
I'd say my weakness today was my iron play. Not the chipping, but the fairway irons to the green. I hit most of them off the toe of the club. And, when you do that it comes up short. If I could just get all of my game to come around at the same time. Isn't that always the case?
That was round 23 this year.

2 comments:

Brian said...

was it round 22 or 23? Don't lose count! You said first it was 22, then at the end you said 23.

Good round...what did you do to DB #12 (that is the par 3, right)?

Bad Bob said...

OK, I edited my post. It is round 23 for the year. Yep, I DB'd 11 and 12.