Thursday, June 24, 2010

Round 28 for the year


I played Weissinger Hills today. I shot a 44 - 40 = 84. Not good enough to win low man today, but we did win the team bet. I won $6. So, with my $3 I had to put up and my Hot Dog and Coke, I broke even. Pretty Good! I had two double bogeys on the front nine. I hate anything worse than bogey. I did hit the ball pretty good today, overall, and putted well. I'm satisified with the round, but I know it could have easily been 3 or 4 strokes lower. The one part of my game I was disappointed with today was my chipping. I've been chipping pretty good lately, and even though my chipping wasn't terrible today, it wasn't as good as it should have been. I'm playing Kearney Hills GC Saturday. I haven't played it for over a year. Hope my chipping improves for that round or I'll be in the 90's.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Aha! Now that's more like it. (see Brian's blog for comment posted 2 minutes before this one)