Sunday, June 13, 2010

Round 25 for the Year was Hot and I Played Bad


It was very hot out there today! Walking 18, even at Shawnee GC was a tough chore. I can't believe how bad I played. I shot a 43 - 47 = 90. I should be in the low 80's every round at Shawnee this time of year. I played with Mark Wagner, Don Middleton and Donnie Dolson (Rughead). To show how bad my score was, Mark 35 - 40 = 75, Donnie 39 - 41 = 80, Rughead 39 - 44 = 83. And, Rughead played from the white tees and the rest of us played from the yellow tees. And it wasn't just a certain part of my game that stunk, it was everything. This was the kind of round that makes you wonder why you ever played the game.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Impressive-18 holes of golf and it's posted on your blog at 9:58 in the morning. What time did you tee off?