Thursday, June 17, 2010

Golf at Iroquois Gc, Round 27 for the Year


Nope. Didn't run in to Bing, Bob or Frank today, but it was still a nice round. I shot a 40 - 38 = 78 today. Nice round, but not good enough to win any money. My 14 handicap netted me a 64, but I was beaten out by Jerry Norrenbrock's 77 net 62. Our team lost by 1 stroke, so no money there, either. It wasn't as hot or the humidity so bad as it has been, but I still rode a cart. It made the round so much more enjoyable. When I got finished, I still had a lot of energy left. The last few times I've played, with the heat so bad, when I get finished I'm completely worn out. We're supposed to play at Weissenger Hills next Thursday. If the weather stays this hot, I think I'll skip Tuesday at Shawnee and play Thursday. Greg Lynn as already called me and wants to play Kearney Hills in Lexington next Saturday. I think that will be enough golf for the week.

No comments: