Thursday, June 10, 2010

Round 24 for the Year and Bob Plays Pretty Good


We played the Old Capitol GC today in Corydon, Indiana. This was the first time I'd ever played there. I shot a 37 - 42 = 79. Just one over on the front. Pretty good. I double bogeyed one hole on the back side, mainly due to not knowing the course. I won low round today with a net 65, and my team won. I won $9 for low man and $6 for being on the winning team. The greens were very fast, but I putted well. There was a lot of water hazards on this course. A creek, I think the name was Little Indian Creek, comes into play on a lot of the holes. Plus, many ponds. I lost one in the water, on the hole I doubled, and that was the only one lost all day. I was only in one bunker. That was a par 3 and I made a long putt to save par. A Sandie! It's a nice course and I wouldn't mind playing there again.
ADDENDUM: I forgot to mention that my 38 on the front side at Shawnee GC Tuesday won me $4. I tied with 2 other people.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Excellent. I like Old Capitol. It's a fun course. When I played there the greens were super-fast.