Thursday, December 10, 2009

The weather has kinda slowed me down a bit....


I haven't been able to get out to play golf or metal detect for the past week or so. It's either been too cold, windy, rainy, or all three. I thought I'd show you a picture of what I consider my 'nice' finds this past year. I don't believe there's much value in this batch, but I think it's interesting to look at. So far I've found $78.45 since my birthday in March. My goal is to top $100 by my birthday, which will be one year of metal detecting. With the weather being what it is, all I've been able to do lately is stay in and read. I tell ya, life ain't so easy when you're retired. I think I might go out and do a little Christmas shopping today, if I'm not busy.

3 comments:

Brian said...

If it gets into the 40's, I would be willing to go out Saturday afternoon after the UK/IU game if you (or Mark) are interested. I just don't know where to go. My research has been non-existent.

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

If that youngest son of ours would ever return one of my phone calls, (that's you, Brian) he'd know we're going to be out of town this week end. Brian, do you need our phone number? It's me...Mom. Remember me? That's spelled M..O..M.

Brian said...

To answer your question from last night, at the top of the box you type in to write a post you will see tabs that reads "edit html" and "compose." Just click the "compose" tab. If you ever want to embed a video or feed from another site in the text of your blog, then you would switch over to "edit html" and copy and paste the link in the body of your post. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.