Thursday, December 31, 2009

I could shoot your eye out....


I set the can on the ground down by the birdfeeders, with the bottom facing the back door. From 60 feet away, one shot. I know it's not in the center, but from 60 feet and less than 3 inch target, pretty good! I had to find out what I could hit from what distance. Now I know nothing in the backyard is out of range. I was also amazed at how powerful this BB Gun is. It was fun learning how to shoot it and what it would do. I have developed a very healthy respect for this little gun.

3 comments:

Brian said...

I'm glad it works as well as it does. Don't shoot any neighborhood kids or the nuns next door.

Judith Bowman said...

Nice shot! I know what's next after the Coke can...bye-bye little varmints... grampa's sittin' on the porch with his shotgun.

Brian said...

"Get well...get well soon...we want you to get well."