Sunday, December 13, 2009

Venturing close to the North Pole....







We headed north Saturday. Got pretty close to the North Pole. Spent the night in Columbus, Ohio. Well, that is pretty close to the North Pole.
Note poor Beth. She's crying because Mary Lynn and Julie are opening their Christmas Bonus presents, and Beth doesn't have any! Julie remedied that. She gave Beth one of her '26' presents as a bonus and said she'd replace it with a new one, so she will still have 26 presents Christmas Day.
Mary Lynn has pictures on her post also, but I thought I'd better put a couple of pictures of Julie's house lights from the outside. They were very pretty. I don't know why ML and Julie had to drive some other place to look at Christmas lights.



We played a game called Left, Right, Center. It was fun and a pretty good gambling game. I lost my shirt! It's a dice game with special dice and you start off with a given amount of money. You role 3 dice and either give money to the person on the left, right, or put money in the center (pot). The last person with money in front of them wins the money. It required absolutly NO skill, therefore I didn't win.
We did have a lot of fun!
The pictures taken outside were a little blurry. I didn't have my coat on and it was cold, therefore doing a little shivering.



1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

Looks like everyone is merry in these pictures! Well, almost everyone.