Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bob's Christmas Wish List


I've finally gotten a list together of things I want for Christmas. These are in no particular order and, because this was requested, it is not fair making fun of the things on my list:

* Ear Phones with Adjustable volume for my metal detector

* B-B Rifle (I promise not to shoot my eye out)

* New Squirrel Trap

* Bird Bath (Lightweight like the one Mark has)

* CD, Fats Domino Greatest Hits (Original Recordings a must!)

* Any neat magic tricks that would amaze my granddaughters

* Ear Warmer Band that you wear with a ball cap (Has hole for cap bill)

* Peace on Earth and Good...oh wait, I'm not wasting a wish on something that's impossible.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

You may not shoot your eye out, but Linda and Larry had better board up their windows.