Thursday, December 17, 2009

Metal Detecting and Jill's Christmas Program


I know Mary Lynn posted a couple of pictures from Jill's program today. But, I don't have very many pictures of me taken with Jill, so I had to post this one. She just got finished making her Christmas tree, an ice cream cone coated with green icing, and then decorating it with marshmallows, gum drops and sprinkles.
I metal detected at Cox's Park today and found $1.28. Cox's Park is really loaded with a lot of garbage in the ground. Bottle caps, mainly. So detecting there is pretty hard. I ended up going to the childrens playground and detecting around the edge of the dividers and found most of my coins there. I think there is some good finds to be had there, but just too much junk to wade through.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I watched her decorate that cone - she spent a lot of time licking the goodies off her fingers. Yumm.....