Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Golf at Shawnee, Round 70 for the Year



I played for the first time in three weeks today. It really felt good to get out and hit the ball again. I shot a 38 - 42 = 80. Not bad for being off 3 weeks! I thought my short game would suffer, but it wasn't bad. Overall, I played pretty consistant in all phases. Got off the tee well, hit fairway shots well, and my short game wasn't bad. I think I 3 putted one green, but it was a long first putt, and I ran it by the hole about 6 feet and missed the putt coming back. So, I feel like it wasn't that bad. I'd like to get in one more round before New Year. I can't believe I've played 70 rounds. I've played an additional 8-12 other rounds of golf, such as Scrambles, Alternate shot, etc., that I don't add to my total rounds for the year. I only count the rounds where I play my own ball.

1 comment:

Brian said...

nice round. also...it wad "dunder" then "donder," now "donner"