Friday, July 26, 2013

The Cooking Channel has made me an offer.....

My recipe for Derby Muffins and Triple Crown Muffins have spread like wildfire across the country.  I hear they're baking these muffins all the way up in Columbus, Ohio!
Well, I've created a new dessert.  'Bad Bob's Blueberry Blessing' Cake.  When you eat of piece of this wonderful Blueberry dessert, you know you've been blessed.



I used a little blue food coloring in the icing, but I mashed up a half cup of blueberries and used the juice for flavor.  After icing the cake I topped it with whole fresh blueberries.

I put about a dozen large fresh blueberries in each layer of yellow cake mix before I baked it.  Just enough to have several blueberries in each slice of cake.  Mmmmm.......looks good, and it tasted good.

I've been wondering what to name by new Cooking show.  Maybe "In the Kitchen with Scoots!"







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Looks and sounds like this is a winner, Bad Bob - but I wonder if the Food Channel would prefer another name for the broadcast. They're pretty sensitive to language. Right, Paula?

- Nana

Mary Lynn said...

Let't not ask how heart healthy this cake is...but pretty indeed.

Mark said...

Looks good, but was it?