Friday, July 12, 2013

Here's Round 26 for the Year, as promised.

I played Iroquois GC yesterday for the 26th round of the year.  It was a really nice day, but I rode a cart anyway and didn't attempt to walk.  I really enjoyed the round for several reasons, but the biggest reason was because Brian played.  I don't get to play golf with Brian very often.  I played from the yellow tees and Brian played from the white tees.  Brian shot a 72.  I can't break down his 9 hole scores for you because I don't remember.  But my score was 41 - 38 = 79, which I was proud of.  Of course, I didn't win any money and out team didn't come close to being low.  Brian's score didn't count in our team bet, and the other two guys I played with netted down to an 80 and 77.  My net score, with a 7 handicap, was 72.
Here I was helping Brian on the first tee.  I taught him everything he knows.  Father-Son Golf.  It's Great!

1 comment:

mary lynn said...

Good blog, cute picture. You taught Brian all he knows about golf, and he apparently picked up a little on his own. Glad you enjoyed the day. I'm sure Brian did also.