Thursday, August 1, 2013

Round 29 For The Year was a Good Round

 

I played Iroquois GC today for the 29th round of the year.  Our team didn't play well today, but I did!  I shot a 40 - 35 = 75, for my lowest round this year.  I actually shot 1 under on the back nine, the first time I've ever been under par on 9 holes.
I did manage to win low man today, with a net 67, and won $13.  I had 3 birdies in the round, 1 on the front nine hole #2, and 2 birdies on the back nine, holes #13 and #15.  I didn't putt great today, but I did make a few nice putts for my birdies.  However, I could have been much lower had I made a few other very make able putts.  I've mentioned that my tee shots had kinda left me the last month or so, when I'd really been hitting good tee shots this year.  Well, they came back today.  I really hit well off the tee today.  So, overall, I was very pleased with my round and I hope it keeps up.  I'm playing in a Scramble this coming Monday. 

3 comments:

Mark said...

Congratulations on your low score!

Mary Lynn said...

You played like a champ. Yaaaaay.

Anonymous said...

Nice round Pop -Brian