Friday, July 26, 2013

Having fun playing golf

No, that's not a picture of ME playing golf.  But it is a picture of some of the people I have to play with.  I played with a guy today for the first time.  He's fairly new to our group and this was the first time I played with him.  He got mad a threw a club a couple of times during the round.  I wonder if he'll get even angrier and throw the clubs more often when he gets to know us better.

I didn't play bad today.  I shot a 40 - 41 = 81.  I had a double bogey on 17 and bogey on 18.  So, I didn't finish very good.  The double bogey on 17 was my only double of the round.  And, the bogey on 18, a par 3, was a 3 putt!  So, I played decent today, but didn't finish well.  With my 7 handicap at Iroquois GC that gave me a net 74.  Not good enough to win any money.  But, I had fun, didn't get angry or throw any clubs, and that was round 28 for the year.

2 comments:

mary lynn said...

I read this blog.....

Mary Lynn said...

Comment #2, I'd hate playing with someone like that, by the way.