Thursday, April 18, 2013

The weather is warmer, and my game is heating up!

I played Iroquois GC  today in our usual Thursday golf. I found out today that the back nine I played Tuesday in a 38 won me $20!  I thought my game was starting to come around with the weather warming up and the grass starting to grow in.  Well, today I shot a 38 - 39 = 77.  That's the best round I've had since early last summer.  I've been hitting the ball well but haven't been making putts.  The same today.  I shot a 77 and didn't make any putts.  It's amazing how my game has improved and I'm convinced it's mainly because the weather has warmed up and my ball is carrying further.
I left today before all the groups got in.  Our 3-some won't win low team, but I was low man when I left.  My 11 handicap at Iroquois netted me a 66.  I'll find out Tuesday if I won low man today.

This was round 9 for the year!

No comments: