Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hold on tight!!!! The wheels fell off!!!

Things seemed to going so well.  All winter I've been playing bad golf, and I thought now that the weather was warming up my game was back.  Not to be.
We played our usual Thursday golf at Iroquois GC today and I shot a 47 - 46  = 93.  Can't point to any part of my game that I can blame....it was all pretty bad.  Usually, even when I'm playing bad I putt pretty well.  Not today.  I did leave a couple of long putts close enough for a gimme, but those were the only bright spots in a lousy day on the course.  It was fun, but I played bad in all parts of my game.  It has gotten cold again, and today was pretty  breezy and cool.  But I really can't say that's the reason.  I just played bad. 
I'm playing in a Scramble Sunday.  I hope some part of my game comes around so I can contribute a little.
This was lucky round #11 for the year.

No comments: