Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Round 8 for the year a little different from front to back

I played round 8 for the year today at Shawnee GC.  I really didn't play that bad, but seemed to find a lot of trouble on the front nine.  I didn't make any putts all day, so I really played well on the back nine without sinking any putts.
I shot a 45 - 38 = 83.  The front nine 45 wasn't that bad.  I just managed to get in a little tree trouble and hit in a few bunkers.  The shots weren't that bad, just a little off.  I didn't make any putts on the back nine shooting a 38, so I really feel like that was an excellent 9 holes. 
My handicap at Shawnee is 12, so the back nine will net me a 32.  I left before we found out who won the money.  It will be nice to win today....we had a pretty good crowd.  I think we had 22 people there today.  Warm weather seems to bring everybody out. 
The warm weather sure does make a difference in how far the ball goes.  It's amazing the difference.  I hit some nice drives today.  I know they went over 200 yards, so my 160 yard drives I've been hitting all winter made the drives today feel like Tiger Woods was hitting them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The smaller size of 3 criminal case cheat skills every
time. Furthermore, there are some other websites charge a single
piece and not to simply swipe the screen.

My website - how to use criminal case hack tool