Sunday, February 26, 2012

OK, who's armrest is it?.

  When you go to the movies, a play, or ballgame, and you have seats as shown, who's armrest is it?  I mean, a seat shares an armrest? Two people can't 'share' an armrest.  One of the two people have to dominate it.  Are you supposed to sit with your hands in your lap and nobody use it?  Why don't they make two armrests between seats?  Maybe it's first come, first served. 
Oh well, this is just one of those little quirks I've always wondered about.  What do you do?

2 comments:

Judith Bowman said...

Growing up we used to go to movies alot - either with a group of friends or on dates. I don't remember what we did about armrests with friends, and it was never really a concern with a date. I'll just leave it at that.

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I tell the other person to get the hell out of the way and I use the armrest myself.