Monday, July 18, 2011

No worries.....Lost 'Reese's to Pieces' won't stay lost

I've had an M&M machine in the basement for several years now, but because of Jill's problems with chocolate I keep it stocked with Reese's Pieces. Jill has always called them "Reese's to Pieces", so, that is now their name around here.
When that little machine's arm is cranked releasing those Reese's to Pieces the girls come running. Of course, being a responsible Grampy, I don't let them have very many.  But, let one hit the floor and the scramble is on.  It won't stay lost long.  I didn't get the camera soon enough or I'd have had a picture of Jill holding the flashlight for Erin as Erin probed for the lost Reese's to Pieces!  I think Jill, realizing there was only one, figured she wouldn't get it anyway! 

2 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Kinda' like Grampy searching for that dropped penny.

Judith Bowman said...

Jill mentioned to me yesterday that she "drove Grampy crazy" trying to get his Reeses to Pieces. Sounds like a tradition now at the Tablers!