Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another Tuesday round at Shawnee GC

The heat just won't break, and my golf scores keep being consistent.  Today it was 41 - 42 = 83.  I really hit nice drives today and good fairway woods.  My chipping and putting wasn't very keen today.  Normally the short game is what keeps my score respectable.  Many times a nice chip and a one putt whould save a par or bogey for me, but not today.  The short game suffered a little.  It wasn't terrible, as an 83 isn't too bad, but it could have been much better.  I was very pleased with how I hit my 3-wood today.  I don't think I've hit it better any time this year.

It didn't take long to get my only double bogey of the day.  I took a 7 on the first hole, a par 5. I did birdie #6, a par 3.

But, all in all, I'm pleased with an 83 for round 33 of the year.

No comments: