Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another Consistent Round of 80

Thursday golf at Iroquois GC.  I shot a 42 - 38 = 80 for round #30 this year.  My handicap on Thursdays has dropped down to a '9'.  That made my score of 80 net down to a 71.  Today a 67 was the low net round.  That means with a 9 handicap I'll have to shoot an actual 76.  I really can't see that happening.  I'm playing well and I've earned my 9 handicap, but, It's also a handicap I can't win any money with. 
I walked the front nine at Iroquois today, but rented a cart for the back nine.  It was a pretty nice day, and I'm sure I'd have had no problem walking the back nine, but everybody else in my foursome were in carts.  I was arriving on the scene in the fairways a little late, so I thought it would just flow a little better if I also rode a cart.

No comments: