Thursday, February 3, 2011

In my Defense.....

In the past week or so I've posted a lot of the 'Collectibles' that I have stored in the basement.  Now, I haven't pictured half the stuff I have in storage.  But I wanted to show you the ONE thing Mary Lynn mentioned, and how much room it takes up.

The hubcaps.  Note in the picture on the left I have '7' hubcaps stored.  They are behind the blue bag on the top shelf at right.  I have 3 of these 3 tiered shelves in the basement and they are all full of items we need to store, not just collectibles.  Items stored are a Christmas Tree, garbage can, chairs, wagons, CD shelves, camping equipment, etc.  The hubcaps take up very little room in comparison, don't you think?  And, they do come in handy now that hubcaps cost about $80 each. 
You'll note if you make the picture at right larger, the 5 cases of Coca-Cola bottles behind the garbage can.

3 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

The hubcaps look better there than they did leaning against our house in the backyard. It was tacky, tacky, tacky.

Comma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian said...

You should use them as yard decorations...it would look just as good as the lady's "yard art" who used to live across the street from you