Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday at Eagle Creek GC


We played Eagle Creek Gc in LaGrange, Ky today. It was round 33 for the year and I shot 45 - 38 = 83. I was not all happy with my front nine, but pleased with the back nine. I only had a couple of holes on the front nine that were bad, but those two holes were 'really' bad.
I had a stretch on the back nine where I birdied two strait holes, and miss a very makeable birdie putt on the next hole, a par three. I've never birdied three holes in row before. It would have been nice. Out team won low team today, so I got $6 for my effort. My net 69 score didn't come close to Buddy's 73 net 62! But, we were teammates...so way to go Buddy! I think my next round will be Monday at Cherry Blossom GC. But, I believe this one will be a round where we alternate shots on some holes, scramble some holes, and play our own balls on some holes. So, it won't count on my total rounds for the year.

No comments: