Monday, July 12, 2010

Expecting new neighbors, but these guys moved in unexpectedly


We've been expecting new neighbors next door, since the house has been for sale. But, we had new neighbors move into one of our bird houses in the back yard. I've seen a sparrow zipping in and out every time I go out the back door, so I new she was nesting in there. But Saturday, when I went outside there was a lot of peeping going on inside that box. Later that day when I went out they had their heads stuck out wanting something to eat. I know there is at least 2 little birds. There could be more. Momma seems to be doing a good job. When I go out the door, she flies off, but only up in the the tree next door so she can watch me.

3 comments:

Judith Bowman said...

Those houses go fast over there on Goddard...even the birdhouses. What a nice little family you have there in the back.

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Do you know how much this house went for? I hear it's all about location, location, location.

Brian said...

I heard the landlord's a jerk.