Thursday, July 29, 2010

Round 38 for the year, an 82 at Iroquois GC


I played round 38 for the year today. I shot a 40 - 42 = 82 at Iroquois GC. I didn't play that bad, but I sure left a lot of putts short. Shorter putts I'd leave on the lip, and long putts I'd leave about 6feet short, then leave it on the lip for a 3 putt. Putting well today I could have shot 77-78 easy.
I'm leaving in the morning for Pine Mountain State Park for a 3 day golf trip. We play one round tomorrow afternoon when we get there, then 18 in the morning Saturday, a scramble Saturday afternoon, then one round Sunday morning and head back home. I hope I can continue hitting the ball OK and improve on my putting. I just need to be a little bolder. All my putts were on line, just short. I'll let you know about the trip when I get back.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I thought you were done with overnight golf trips