Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shawnee GC on a Thursday


I played Shawnee GC today, round 34 for the year. I shot a 41 -41 = 82. Didn't play real well, but can't be to disappointed with an 82. However, #10 was shortened to a short par 4 due to re-sodding of the fairway. The tee was moved up just past the two large trees, with new sod being put down between there and the normal tee boxes. I'm glad they're trying to do something with that fairway, but I'm not sure this is going to work. I think they need to raise the fairway up so that it will drain better, with loads of dirt before sodding. I hope I'm wrong.
I rode a cart today. I hate doing that at Shawnee, an easy course to walk. But, with the heat like it is, it's just not fun walking.

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

I am so distracted by that eyeball on your little cartoon guy that I can't think of anything to write.