Thursday, July 22, 2010

Round 36 for the Year and Not getting any Better!


I played Iroquois GC today in my usual Thursday group. I shot a 43 - 41 = 84. I found out my handicap dropped from a 14 to a 12. He only handicaps us off our last 6 scores, so I guess a big score must have dropped off when my 82 was added from Tuesday. I didn't win any money Tuesday or today. Today I had a lot of good holes, but when I'd hit one bad shot on a hole, I'd hit another one on the same hole. Usually I can screw up a good hole with one bad shot, but today I seemed to group them together on the same holes. Still, I guess I can't complain about an 84. I did ride a cart today. I'm sure if I'd tried to walk today they'd of had the Coroner's Wagon pick me up on about hole #7.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I watched the girls swim. Heh heh heh...I had more fun than you did.