Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bad golf at Seneca GC....mostly the front side


I played Senceca GC today with Brian, Mark and Matt. It was round 32 for the year. I played a very poor front nine but played a little better on the back nine. I shot a 49 - 42 = 91. I walked the front nine but decided to ride the back. It got just a little to hot. I've noticed that when you're playing bad, you get bad breaks. If you hit a tree, it kicks the wrong way. When you need a good bounce one direction, it kicks the other way. I really think the better you play, the more good breaks you get.
This is the kind of round I need all those people who want me to give them strokes to remember. They never remember these 90 plus rounds. At least, not as long as I remember them!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Plus...the senior tees were actually where the whites normally are on several holes.