Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Once again, more bad golf on Tuesday



I played Shawnee GC today. Brian was off work so he joined the 'Old Guys' on the course. I played terrible. I seemed to have lost it in the past week or so. I must have topped 6 or 7 shots today. I shot a 44 - 46 = 90 from the yellow (senior tees). Brian shot a 38 - 37 = 75 from the white tees. I'm thinking of taking a week off to see it it helps me get the 'feel' back. I did walk the 18 today and it was hot. I feel good about being able to walk 18 holes in this weather and live to tell about it. I guess that's something. This was round #37 for the Year. You'd think I would just keep getting better. But I've learned over the years that golf is a game of ebb and flows, ups and downs. As the 'Terminator' says, "I'll be back"!.

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

Bad Bob, you're an inspiration. Or just a wild and crazy guy to be walking 18 holes in this heat, but nevertheless an inspiration!