Saturday, August 22, 2009

Golf at Oxmoor Country Club



I played Oxmoor CC Golf Course yesterday with Brian, Matt, and Randy. Matt and I partnered up and took on Brian and Randy. We played team total score, match play. We took and early lead on the front nine but allowed them to tie us up after 9. We lost hole #10, but from then on we never looked back. I drained some good putts and the hole started looking like the one on the right. Matt and I ended up winning 4 up. I shot a 46 - 41 = 87. Matt shot and 87, Brian 83, Randy 96. I took a '9' on hole #10 but still shot a 41 on the backside. This was round #39 for the year.

2 comments:

Brian said...

yeah yeah yeah

Unknown said...

It seems like there are alot of "zombies" out there on the streets..

--
Jenifer
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems