Monday, August 31, 2009

Scramble Golf Tournament at Cherokee GC


I played a scramble Sunday at Cherokee GC. We finished 1 over par. Cherokee is a very short course, birdies are readily available on the very short par 4's. We birdied one hole! I don't know why we play so bad on this course. Several times today on a par 4 we had our drive 40-80 yds from the green and couldn't get within 30 feet of the hole! The shortest birdie putt we had all day was about 12 feet. The last time we played this scramble we finished 2 over. There's just something about this course I guess....
Click on the sign at the right. You can't read it without englarging it. I just wanted to know if Julie has a sign like this at her course. I don't know where this sign is, but it must be in England because #3 wants to know if you've cooked your husbands tea?

1 comment:

Mark said...

Yeah, that's why Kim never plays.