Thursday, August 20, 2009

I missed Erin's Birthday Party


While working the golf tournament Sunday I missed Erin's Birthday Party at the Park. I've already decided I'm not working the golf tournament next year so I can attend the party no matter what day it's scheduled. I had to post these two pictures. On the left, besides Erin being so cute, how about that cake? Helga made that and I think it looks great! So, the picture on the left was so all my faithful readers who couldn't attend the party could see how nice the cake was. The picture on the right, well, I thought Judy would like to see it.

3 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

pictures of three of my favorite people.

Judith Bowman said...

Thanks Mary Lynn and Bobby! These turned out great. I copied them to my pictures folder (and it worked)! Judy/Nana

Unknown said...

That's a neat picture, Bobby - like something you'd see in a magazine.

--
Jenifer
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems