Thursday, August 6, 2009

Round 35 FTY at Iroquois GC


Played Iroquois GC today. We played the back nine first. I shot a 41 - 45 = 86. I thought I really played terrible. I'd been chipping and putting very well but today it left me. I even chunked a couple of short chips and left them short of the green. My score seems pretty good for feeling like I played so bad, so I guess that's pretty good. (To shoot an 86 playing terrible). I'm playing Saturday morning with Mark Wagner at Charlie Vettener GC. I hope my short game comes back home or it's going to be a long day. I'm not sure he'll let me play from the Senior Tees.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I'm Mark's boss, and I said you can play from the senior tees. I've been Mark's boss since we were little kids, even if he did say "you're not the boss of me."