Thursday, September 5, 2013

Round 36 for the Year.......and a Bad One


Well, from 77 to 87 in 2 days.  I really played bad today.  Several bad holes each 9 balloon a score way up there.  I shot a 43 - 44 = 87.  Playing bad was bad enough, but I was paired with "Bad George".  Bad George is one person nobody wants to play with.  He bitches, spits, bitches, spits, cusses, bitches, spits, cusses, bitches, spits........well, I could go on.  It's unbelievable.  No matter what kind of shots he hit, he bitches.  I know how he is, so I prepare myself.......but after 11 or 12 holes of nothing but bitching, cussing, spitting, bitching, cussing, spitting......I've pretty much had it.  I really can't say he was the cause of me playing bad, but I know it didn't help.  Playing bad, I can still enjoy a round of golf....but playing bad and listening to bitching, cussing, spitting, bitching cussing spitting......just takes the joy out of a round for me.  How about you?  Oh well, only a couple of more weeks and I'll have a vacation from golf for awhile.  So, I'll try to enjoy golf while I can.

No comments: