Saturday, September 21, 2013

Kings Island on a Saturday


Toyota's Company Picnic was today at Kings Island, so Mary Lynn and I decided to go up and ride a few rides.  Here, I know you can't see her, but Mary Lynn is riding the" Diamondback' Roller Coaster.  She rode it the first time by herself because I wasn't feeling well after riding the "Shake, Rattle, and Roll" ride.  I did ride this with her before we left.  It's a great ride and I recommend pulling up the YouTube video of the ride and watching it.
We decided not to ride the "Beast" Roller Coaster.  We figured the "Diamondback" was better, and the "Beast" was just gonna be too 'Jerky'.  We rode the "Racer" first, then the "Monster", "Shake, Rattle, and Roll", and "Diamondback".  I rode the log ride, but Mary Lynn watched......she didn't want to take a chance on getting wet.  So, she took this great picture of me at the bottom of the hill.  That's me waving my hat in the back of the log.  By the way, that was the exact point that I pulled out Beth's 'Pigtails' , over 25 years ago,which still has her 'traumatized' to this day.

No comments: