Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snow on Shawnee GC

I played Shawnee GC today. It was 28 degrees when we teed off at 10:20a.m., and had gotten all the way up to 36 degrees by the time we finished. When we started, there was some snow on the ground in the shaded areas. The sun was shining the whole round, so it really didn't feel that cold. I shot a 42-44...86. That's about my average for the past 8 months. I think my game is coming back around. I still waste a few shots during the round and haven't been able to capitalize on good chip shots by making the putt. But, I am making some good chip shots and just starting to get used to the new clubs. I hit several good shots today right at the pin, but a little to long or a little to short. I've been getting off the tee well, but pulling a lot of fairway shots. I'm getting that under control. So....you'd better get me now because it won't be long before I'm back on top my game!

2 comments:

Brian said...

How many snowmen did you make out of that snow? 888888888 888888888

Mark said...

One of my very favorite fishing memories is of fishing while balancing on a fallen tree over Otter Creek with fat snowflakes swirling all around me.