Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm here and I'm loving it!

This is really going to be the start of something big. I can tell. My plans are to keep up to date information on my golf scores, my granddaughters, and other exciting events in my day to day life. I don't plan to voice my religious or political opinions here. I would doubt that anyone would be interested in that.
This will be a work in progress. I'll need to learn how to post pictures, music, and/or videos that I find amusing. Also, I just might post a couple of racing tips that I'm sure my readers could make a lot of money on if they have a mind to.
Just as a start. I played Shawnee Golf Course yesterday and shot an 88 from the senior tees. I have been shooting in the low 80's pretty consistantly so an 88 is not very good. I am going to play Quail Chase GC Thursday and I'll let you know how I do. The past 4 weeks or so my game has not been very good, so I'm not looking for it to improve tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brian said...

what confidence! You need to think, "I'm going to shoot my best round of the year!" Have fun and win some money.